A great pixel control
- Up to 1020 RGB pixels per output
- Supports up to 24 universes
- Art-Net or sAC (E1.31) to control pixel LEDs
- Electrical fault protection on all ports
- Gamma correction and high-speed refresh rates
- Supports a wide range of pixel protocols
- Management interface designed specifically for PixLite® Mk3 devices now allows configuration from any modern web browser - so you can log in from anywhere!
Pixels look better on a PixLite® Mk3All PixLite® Mk3 products are equipped with the brand new Mk3 processors. This state-of-the-art processor uses advanced 3rd generation firmware, enables the following settings among others:
- Gamma correction for pixels of all resolutions - Dimming curves can be better matched to the human eye, no longer limited to pixels above 8 bits. Regardless of which pixels are used, they appear smoother with the PixLite® Mk3.
- Extremely fast frame rates - The Mk3 processor can now process frame rates on the order of hundreds of frames per second, enabling fast and dynamic effects that can be displayed with greater reliability. Advanced processing features such as dithering can also be achieved.
- Dithering - When working at extremely fast frame rates, the new Mk3 processor lets you artificially create a higher-resolution pixel control - making gamma correction more effective on 8-bit pixels, so with a PixLite® Mk3, even low-resolution pixels can operate at a higher resolution when dithered.
- Auto-sync to data source - With auto-sync, the outgoing frame rate dynamically adjusts to the incoming frame, even without an external sync source. This reduces the likelihood of out-of-sync pixel systems and tearing when no external source is available.
Power it up!Managing power distribution to LEDs has never been easier! The PixLite® brings the highest quality features to your pixel system, including:
- Electronic fuse control and monitoring at pixel outputs with automatic recovery - With the introduction of intelligent electronic fuses in our A-Series controllers, our new Mk3 processor is able to detect an electronic trip and attempts to automatically restore power output. - this means you no longer have to physically replace a fuse when it trips.
- Thermal management with solid aluminum base - Use any input voltage between 5-24V without worrying about heat generation and external cooling solutions.
- Current measurement - Allows monitoring the current per output and the status of each fuse.
At its core, the controller converts streaming ACN (sACN), Art-Net and DMX512 protocols from lighting consoles, media servers or computer lighting software into over 50 pixel protocols of your choice.
Advatek PixLite® controllers are compatible with industry standard solutions and the latest Art-Net and sACN protocols to ensure optimal programming and control, across programs - Madrix, Pharos, MadMapper, GreenHippo, ArKaos, Resolume, Chromateq, Obsidian, Disguise and many more! - ensure.
The controller's dual Gigabit Ethernet ports also allow you to daisy chain an unlimited number of PixLite® controllers from one network source, simplifying your network installation!
A Universe Data-hardware-firewall filters out all irrelevant data so the processor can perform at its peak - reducing latency and increasing overall device efficiency.